excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Board Report Draft
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:04:27 GMT
On 16-03-2005 14:51, "J Aaron Farr" <jaaronfarr@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:47:57 +0100, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
>> Hi gang,
>>
>> As usual, the board report draft is at
>>
>>   http://wiki.apache.org/excalibur/BoardReports/20050323
>>
>> I'd like to send it tomorrow morning, so if you would like anything to be
>> changed or added, please be quick :-D.
>
> "there has been some interaction with the Apache Jakarta Turbine
> project, users of avalon-framework, but nothing concrete materialized
> from that."
>
> I'm not sure "nothing concrete" is a good way to word that.  I've been
> monitoring Fulcrum development and testing some of the code.  I want
> to see more involvement and interaction but just haven't had the time
> yet.

Uhm, yeah. I didn't know how to word it better. Suggestions?

> Also, shouldn't you put a note about the PMC Chair vote or are you
> including that separately?

I just sent that seperately. I figured that'd reduce the chances of the
resolution slipping through. And I figured not to mention anywhere publicly
that you're going to be our new chair so you had the fun of maybe generating
some positive energy from the resulting uproar; guess that's too late now
:-D

Cheers,

- LSD