excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board Report Draft
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:51:11 GMT
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:47:57 +0100, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> As usual, the board report draft is at
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/excalibur/BoardReports/20050323
>
> I'd like to send it tomorrow morning, so if you would like anything to be
> changed or added, please be quick :-D.

"there has been some interaction with the Apache Jakarta Turbine
project, users of avalon-framework, but nothing concrete materialized
from that."

I'm not sure "nothing concrete" is a good way to word that.  I've been
monitoring Fulcrum development and testing some of the code.  I want
to see more involvement and interaction but just haven't had the time
yet.

Also, shouldn't you put a note about the PMC Chair vote or are you
including that separately?

--
  jaaron