excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working on Fortress Platform
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:43:23 GMT
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:41:34 -0000, Eric Pugh
<epugh@opensourceconnections.com> wrote:
> Hi guys..
>
> The code moved around..  From I think fulcrum to hibernate and then off
> again.  I can revive it if you want.  There was some sort of issue with
> licensing at apache.  I think that has since been sorted out, so it
> would be good to host it at apache.  Otherwise I guess I could setup
> another tiny sourceforge project?

It seems like it might be a good fit for Fulcrum.

The licensing issue would be that Hibernate uses the LGPL.  There have
been a lot of discussions about this on the legal lists and some
resolution, though I don't know if an "official" decision was made.
I'll look into it.

--
  jaaron