excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Sasvata (Shash) Chatterjee" <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Excalibur inter-dependencies
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:19:10 GMT
In an effort to identify what needs to be released with Fortress-1.2, I
have tabulated the inter-dependencies between the various modules in our
repo. See attached JPG (sorry for the large attachment and format, I
need to install a PDF converter).

I have marked areas where the various modules depend on different
versions.  I am not exactly sure what needs to be released with
Fortress-1.2, any suggestions?
Part of the problem is that I am not sure what the differences between
fw-4.1.5 and 4.2.0/4.3-dev are.  The other areas to look at are
dependencies between excalibur-pool 2.0 and 2.0.0,
excalibur lifecycle-1.1 and 1.1.0. Fortress-CLI has a dependence on
excalibur-event, which needs to be migrated to d-haven-event.

I'll add this to JIRA in an editable format after some comments.  Would
OpenOffice spreadsheet work for that?  I'd hate to attach an Excel
spreadsheet.

Shash