excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wolf <mar...@emedia-solutions-wolf.de>
Subject Re: Working on Fortress Platform
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:41:42 GMT
> > Anyway, just wanted to check if anyone had any other plans for this
> > directory before I commit. I'm testing the maven build at the
> > moment and if all goes well I'll commit sometime tomorrow.
>
>  Well, it's in there [1]. I'd like to make sure something like this
>  is distributed for a Fortress 1.2 release.

Nice one. :-)

>  Speaking of Fortress 1.2, does anyone have any plans yet?
>
>  We've only got 2 issues in JIRA. That can't be right. Anyone got
>  ideas of what needs or wants done for 1.2?

Where do I find JIRA?
I would like to see some highlevel database components in (I guess this
belongs to) cornerstone. E.g. something for Hibernate and Apache OJB.
But I'm not sure if I have enough experience with fortress to start
contributing code... I'm very new and just have a simple view off it.

Markus