excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Where to find specs about Fortress configuration files?!
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:43:34 GMT
Hi folks,

I think I'm somewhat lost - I try to get a hold on the configuration
files needed for initializing a Fortress component

+) I tried to build Fortress but I got unresolved dependencies from the
d-haven-thingies
+) I followed the instructions from the webpage to collect metainfo but
it does not generate anything
+) I found a Maven plugin (avalon-meta) but this is geared towards
former Merlin
+) I searched the web but couldn't find anything

For YAAFI I wrote a little parser to process ECM role configuration
files and I would like to extend it to support Fortress ... is there a
startingpoint I have overlooked?!

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl