excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge CAMPOS" <Jorge.CAM...@gemplus.com>
Subject RE: Avalon-Excalibur Logger
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:51:50 GMT

Cheers

Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: hammett [mailto:hammett@uol.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 4:08 PM
To: Excalibur Developers List
Subject: Re: Avalon-Excalibur Logger

Hi there!

I think you should step back and try to understand why you need something
like that at first hand.
It sounds like a very specific solution to a very specific problem. Can you
share with us why this is a requirement?

I imagine that even for direct users of, say, Log4j, changing the level in
respose to something is a rarely used approach.

--
Cheers,
hammett