excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@Hammant.org>
Subject Re: Cornerstone Status
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:09:19 GMT
J Aaron,

I've not made any (CDI) changes for some months, but do have a list of
things to do. I think I was making changes in the SVN depot....

- Paul

--
ThoughtWorks - recruiting Java/.Net OSS* Architects/Developers worldwide
Speak to the ThoughtWorker(s) you know best/longest about ThoughtWorks..

* Also recruiting non-OSS developers, PMs, BAs, Agilists, Testers