excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Fortress status
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:03:50 GMT
Jorge CAMPOS wrote:

>Hi everybody!
>
>After unsuccessfully posting in the excalibur users list I wonder if the
>Fortress container is still active and if further versions (2.0) are
>planned.
>
>We' ve been using Fortress for more than a year now and we would like to
>integrate (we are planning to develop them) some changes into it:
>- Add a way to change the log level to the LoggerManager allowing to change
>the log level in runtime.
>- Support reconfigure.
>
>Is it worth it to think doing the changes to Fortress? Or should we change
>to another container?

Until now, there really hasn't been any demand for changes to Fortress.
It is still
alive, and these sound like good changes.

--

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better
idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,