excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: A few thoughts about Avalon, Excalibur and future Avalon comp onents ...
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:19:31 GMT
Hi Aaron,

a lovely list - I was not aware that so much stuff is out there ... :-)

I think that Fulcrum does not use Fortress for testing container
compatibilty - only ECM, Merlin support was removed recently. And yes,
Fulcrum has currently its one Avalon Test Container called YAAFI ... ;-)

What I would like to do is to set up a compatibilty test suite for the
existing Fulcrum codebase using ECM, Fortess and YAAFI - basically
ensure that the current services runs on the containers hosted on
Jakarta ( Eric - your opinion about adding a Fortess test container?!).
Well, ECM and YAAFI is already in place ....

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl