excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "J Aaron Farr" <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Waking up Excalibur
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:20:47 GMT
Hello all.

In the past I was busy with wrapping up Avalon and lately I've been very
busy with a new baby girl, but I'm hoping to have a few hours this holiday
season that I can donate to Excalibur.

Primarly I want to get some Avalon documentation moved over here.  We're
hosting the Framework, Logkit, and Cornerstone now but there's no
documentation.  So I'd like to integrate that into the site.

I also think our site is a little too busy.  Too many links on the side
menu bar.  Reminds me of the old Avalon site I couldn't stand. :)

So, if no one objects, I might go around cleaning up the site.  I promise
not to break any URLs I can't fix. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this and see if
anyone either objects or wants to help.  Once I get the documentation in a
respectable state, I hope to look at Fortress 2.0.

jaaron