excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@managesoft.com>
Subject Re: Excalibur and d-haven pool?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:21:15 GMT
Ok. Thanks mate for the clarification. I wasn't using DataSource, but
after checking the logs, it looks like JaxpParser uses it as well:

public final class JaxpParser
     extends AbstractLogEnabled
     implements SAXParser, DOMParser,
                 *Poolable*, Component, Parameterizable, Serviceable,
                 Disposable, ErrorHandler

So I guess we need it for that interface.

Cheers,

Marcus

Berin Loritsch wrote:
> The only place Fortress would use Excalibur pool is by indirectly
> using it through the Excalibur DataSource.  Internally it only uses
> D-Haven pool.
>
> On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 10:03, Marcus Crafter wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>Hope all is going well.
>>
>>Fortress currently uses both Excalibur pool and d-haven pool - is there
>>a different between the two that would prevent us from eliminating one
>>of them?
>>
>>Or do they do totally different things?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Marcus

      ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
      $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
            \_&&&&'
           &&&&.
     &&&&&&&: