excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From peter royal <peter.ro...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: NoopInstrumentManager has moved incompatibly
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:37:19 GMT
On Oct 20, 2004, at 5:33 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Question 1; Does James run out-of-the-box on Loom?

it should. my phoenix application does. i don't know of anyone that has
explicitly tested James though

> Question 2; Can/should we add Loom to the be built from source by Gump?

we can.. loom is a maven build so as long as gump can build maven
projects without any extra work (ie, deducing it all from the pom)..

but it won't be of much value to projects that "depend" upon loom as
the client contract is still all wrapped up in Avalon and the
phoenix-client jar (from the last public release of phoenix)
-pete