excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: dependence on mysql jdbc driver bogus?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:25:28 GMT
On Thursday 14 October 2004 23:07, Leif Mortenson wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> >Steve committed it. I don't have commit rights in Excalibur. I am just
> > trying to get Excalibur work with Gump, since noone else is interested
> > enough...
>
> I tried for a few days <:-}  Just wasn't making much progress despite
> hints from Steve.
> Thanks for all the work on it.

I agree it is a bit hard to get going...

FYI, it is now very little left in the Excalibur chapter of Gump, at least
until you guys start adding, removing and shuffling things around again :o)
There are 6 projects left to be fixed;
These fails;
excalibur-xmlutil
excalibur-datasource
excalibur-fortress-container-impl

These are dependencies on something that fails;
excalibur-altrmi
excalibur-fortress-bean
excalibur-fortress-container-test

The first group has been fixed, but Gump has some other problems with
completing a full run, so it never gets to them. I.e. not yet confirmed Ok.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /