excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Need your help with Gump.
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:46:57 GMT

Hi,

I am fighting to get Excalibur building with Gump. and have come across that
Fortress now depends on d-haven stuff.
The general Gump policy is to pull out the sources from the external projects
as well, and build them.

Please find attached skeleton files for setting up the d-haven projects. Could
you fill them out and send them back to me?

One of the 'strangest' things is that @@DATE@@ property, which in my sample is
set to "gump.signature", but could be any property that drives the version of
the build.

The <jar> tag is relative to the <home> directory.

A <work> tag is needed if some output is needed in the classpath, for instance
junit testing.

And of course, need the list of dependencies.

Any questions, I am often available on ICQ #7643698  or  "niclas" on the
irc.freenode.org channels.

Cheers
Niclas
--