excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@managesoft.com>
Subject Re: Latest version of Fortress?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:02:45 GMT
This time a bit slower on the shift-enter :)

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 19:32, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Marcus Crafter wrote:
> >
> > Has 1.2 been released? If not is there anything holding it back?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Marcus
> >

> 1.2 has not been released.  I believe we haven't done so in order to
> ensure everything still works after the switch to D-Haven event.

Ok, is that the only thing holding us back? I presume all of the test
cases, and everything still works right? Is it just real-world testing
that needs to be done?

Cheers,

Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
     $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: