excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [GUMP@brutus]: excalibur/excalibur-instrument-spi failed
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:33:39 GMT

The failure your currently getting is to do with the output declaration
in the excalibur-instrumentation-api definition.  Currently you have:

   <jar name="target/excalibur-instrument-api-@@DATE@@.jar"/>

However, the maven build is generating an output:

  target/excalibur-instrument-api-1.2-dev.jar

If you update the <jar> element to the following you should be ok.

   <jar name="target/excalibur-instrument-api-1.2-dev.jar"/>

Stephen.

If