excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: compile from source problems
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:48:36 GMT
Filip,
    Here is the location:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/repository/avalon/logkit/jars/avalon-logkit-20040810104340.jar

    You need to have the following on your maven repository list:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/repository

    The Excalibur project defines its maven.repo.remote in the
project.properties file located in
the root directory.   Is it possible that you are overriding this
default value someplace?

    The jar has not yet been released by Avalon, so we use a temporary
version in our
own repository in the interim.

Cheers,
Leif