excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Gump is put back in action...
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:37:45 GMT

Gang,

I am going to try to get Gump building Excalibur again, and have updated the
Gump descriptor. I am using the <maven> tag in Gump, since someone has been
"friendly" enough to remove the required Gump support in the codebase of
Excalibur.

I have also turned back notifications, to have some reasonable chance of
getting the list of things to do ticked off one by one.

Initially there will probably be a lot of messages, but since there has been a
whoooping 6 messages in 20 days, the mailing list seems fairly dormant to me
to be bothered about it.

Cheers
Niclas
--