excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: Where can I get logkit 2.0.1?
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:12:03 GMT
Update:

I got the Avalon Logkit version up to 2.1.0 and put a timestamped snapshot
up in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/repository/
The build should now pull the jar down from there so you no longer have to
check out and build Avalon.

Avalon has decided to set their group id to "avalon/logkit" rather than
"avalon-logkit"
to reduce the number of top level directories on the Ibiblio servers.  I
went ahead
and used that pattern for this jar.   Is this something that we should
do for excalibur
as well?   If so, it would be a good time to start as we have yet to do
many releases
after branching off from avalon.

I like this grouping as it makes it easier to navigate the repositories.

Cheers,
Leif