excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Shash Chatterjee" <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Re: Where can I get logkit 2.0.1?
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:07:37 GMT
Leif,

> The problem is that you need the new 2.0.1 jar which has that new
> constructor that takes
> the max delay time argument.  You are probably trying to build with a
> 2.0.0 or earlier jar.

At the time I setup I couldn't find any info on SVN repo for Avalon, so I just
setup against CVS, which I think is the problem (old code).  I still cannot
find what the actual repo. path is, but guessing from the Excalibur repo path,
I just connected to the avalon repo, and hopefully, that will fix my problem.

BTW, +1 on Excalibur having a private repo that can be on the Maven search path.

Shash