excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Shash Chatterjee" <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Re: Where can I get logkit 2.0.1?
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:29:17 GMT
I did setup my workspace to have avalon-framework-api, avalon-framework-impl,
and avalon-logkit directly from CVS.  But in Excalibur Logger, I get a compile
error in o.a.a.e.l.f.SMTPTargetFactory, line 101, because SMTPOutputLogTarget

constructor no longer takes the max. delay time argument.  Is it simply a
matter of just deleting the argument? How about the private
getMaxDelayTime(config) method?

Shash