excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: D-Haven Event 1.0.2 is available
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 02:47:28 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I submitted the request via JIRA to get it up on ibiblio already, but it
> is available through http://dist.d-haven.org/d-haven-event already.
> It should fix the issues reported by Leif

It works great.  Thanks.

I also made some changes to the dependency declarations for d-haven jars.
Looking at ibiblio, the directory structure and jar names are as follow:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-event/jars/event-1.0.1.jar
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-mpool/jars/managed-pool-1.0.jar

But the project.xml declarations were causing maven to look for the
files as follows:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-event/jars/d-haven-event-1.0.1.jar
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-managed-pool/jars/d-haven-managed-pool-1.0.jar

Considering that the naming of the jars in your releases follow the
first naming pattern
as well, I assume that is correct and made the appropriate changes.
Just wanted to
post a heads up in case the change breaks anyone's build.

As a note, I like having the d-haven- on the front of the jar file
names.  It makes it easier
to keep track of where the jars came from.  Would it be possible to
modify how they are
named on the ibiblio servers?

Cheers,
Leif