excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: I18N Release Candidate
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:36:51 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

>Questions:
>- the .properties file should be really empty (src dist) ?

Are you referring to the project.properties file?  It is the same as
datasource.  What should it
contain?

>- shouldn't the notice.txt be on the dist?

I copied the NOTICE.txt from datasource.  It is just a 2 line note:
---
   This product includes software developed by
---
Is that correct?
The file is in SVN, ,but when I do the release, it does not get
included.  I'll have to dig in
and figure out why not.  I assume that it should be showing up at the
root of all the binaries
right along side the LICENSE.txt file correct?

Cheers,
Leif