excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: i18n Deprecation
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:37:10 GMT
Leif Mortenson wrote:

> Leo Simons wrote:
>
>> Leif Mortenson wrote:
>>
>>> I would appreciate one last official release until I can spend the
>>> time to move my applications over to an alternative.   Having an
>>> official src/binary release would be better than using the dev
>>> snapshot.
>>
>> sure, we can do that. You want to handle it?
>
> Sure.  Isn't there a process to go through to sign it etc.

yeah, most is automated:

http://wiki.apache.org/excalibur/ReleaseManagement

you've got to figure out how gpg works and configure it (ie create a gpg
key and the like). The rest is peanuts, don't worry.

   I have not
> put out any official releases
> in past.  Is there anything to be done beyond the regular build?  Where
> to upload the release
> etc.

all detailed above. Create a release candidate, upload to your personal
apache space using the scripts, we all take a look, vote, do it again
"for real".

cheers,

- LSD