excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Event package
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:55:47 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> After some emails and enlighment from Doug Lea, I've tracked the problem to
> behavior in ThreadManager.terminateAll which happens to be called when there
> are more thing to be processed in the queue.
>
> That resulted on the stop() not being called. Berin, I hereby ask you to
> expose the stop in the interface of ThreadManager, please. :-)

Ok, It's in CVS, and it will take a little time to get it out on the
web.  It will be Event 1.0.1, with about as trivial a change as I have
ever done on a release--but that doesn't make it any less important.
Expect an announcement in a few minutes saying it is available on
d-haven.  It takes a while to get it processed into Ibiblio, and I am
taking some steps toward getting an environment I can self host in.

Once I am self-hosting, I can talk to Jason Van Zyl to set up rsync for
d-haven.  Until then, I have a long way to go.  (additional machines,
permanent IP address, etc.)

                 - Rich Cook