excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: stress testing fortress
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:33:01 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> So what do we need to do to depercate the event toolkit in excalibur in
> favour of d_haven one? I presume we need to release the new fortress and
> update docs before we can do this? Anyone want to tackle this ?

I've actually updated the website docs already, and am slowly working
towards making a bunch of releases. Here's a pending issue found earlier
today:

distribution docs
Currently, thinks like checkstyle and linkcheck reports are included in
the distributions. I don't like that; I think the only thing we should
distribute are the apidocs. Not so sure how to cleanly set that up.
Suggestions?

- LSD