excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: Future Compatible Attributes
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:17:33 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I am only vaguely familiar with the offerings, but we now have a spec
> for the Java 1.5 attributes.  Perhaps, if we have any control or
> influence with a library, we can get them to support syntax that is
> similar.

MetaClass is written by PeterD and Mauro I think, and looking at the
docs has a syntax that's rather similar to jdk 1.5. There's also
commons-sandbox-attributes by Leo Sutic which I believe actually
supports or will suport JDK 1.5 but it doesn't seem as mature nor do I
think it offers all the things we need. We have meta stuff in xml; lets
keep it there for now...

- LSD, Known XML Critic