excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Shash Chatterjee" <sh...@badfw.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse project files (was: Eclipse, Maven and Excalibur - Carsten?)
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:22:29 GMT
> Hi, gang!
>
> CZ> Now, we could add the Eclipse project files to our svn if we
> want. If CZ> we use variables for the paths in the eclipse project
> then this should CZ> work for everyone using eclipse.
>
> This would probably worth it!
>
> IDEA files are there already,
> should be feasible do the same for Eclipse.
>
> Don't feel like switching to IDEA :)

I have had success setting up Eclipse so far with the SVN repo.  I need to do
a bit of debugging to make sure I am importing source correctly, etc.  I
volunteer to checkin the .classpath/.project after that (will discuss on this
list how I have it setup to make sure I am doing it in a sane way, pretty
simple so far).  I also got subclipse-0.9.4 to work with Eclipse-3.0, pretty
painless (though slow at startup).  I also got MavenIDE plugin for Eclipse,
and was able to build OK through it.

Shash