excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: I18N Release Candidate
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:48:42 GMT
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Leif Mortenson [mailto:leiflists@tanukisoftware.com]

> Are you referring to the project.properties file?  It is the same as
> datasource.  What should it contain?

Nope, the properties files in the test cases. Seems awkward if they are
empty...

> I assume that it should be showing up at the
> root of all the binaries
> right along side the LICENSE.txt file correct?

Hehe. My question wasn't intended to state that it should be included, it
was a real question whether the releases should include it as well. I've
seen other projects including, but don't know whether it is a rule or
suggestion. Let's wait for better explanation from LSD/Noel/Berin :-)

Cheers,
hammett