excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject Excalibur download.cgi
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:06:01 GMT
Hello.

I've committed a download.cgi page for Excalibur.  It should show up on the
site the next time the cron job runs.  However, the script needs to be set
as executable for it to work (chmod +x download.cgi).  I don't have ssh
access at the moment so I won't be able to change it until much later today.
Perferrably someone with ssh access should:

   1. ssh to /www/excalibur.apache.org
   2. issue an "svn up" command
   3. chmod +x download.cgi

Also, I wasn't sure what our distribution directories will look like
exactly.  The current download.html is based on the Avalon one and I've
listed *all* possible excalibur-* artifacts.  We can reorganize or delete
them as we see necessary later.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS