excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "hammett" <hamm...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Another Development List?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:10:00 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Leo Simons" <lsimons@jicarilla.org>

> What do others think? Is "commit-then-review" a bad idea?

Nah.

> With regard to the experiments hammett is doing, I hope its been made
> clear that they are just experiments, and that we agree this radical
> stuff isn't actually the way forward.

At this point they are just experiments, but I don't see why it couldn't be
on Fortress 1.2. Nothing has changed for old Fortress users - that what test
cases had proven - and if one needs a container that supports interceptors,
voila. I think the Keel folks may find good uses for that. But wait 'ill
I've finished it, and my explanation email.

Cheers,
hammett