excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [RT] Getting to the point of excalibur
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:05:54 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira  wrote:

> [...]
Ok, this covers a lot of situations and imho too many :) I like it
"simple". Perhaps my view of a lookup is too simple but I currently
have two use cases:
a) I want a component that provides service XY
b) I want a specific (named) component that provides service XY
The service is defined by a (Java) interface - so I think my use cases
are covered with my simpler approach :)

Can you give some use cases or scenarios where you need your version
of a discovery strategy?

Carsten