excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: i18n Deprecation
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:16:25 GMT
I'm not against it - the only thing that bites me a little bit is that
(if I'm not mistaken) Fortress currently requires i18n, so the changes
you propose would require that Fortress depends on salt. In general
I have nothing against such dependencies but I would like to have
as few external dependencies for Fortress as possible.
So perhaps we should consider removing the dependency to i18n from
Fortress first?

Carsten