excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [RT] About proxies and pooling
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:37:42 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira wrote:

> Hello, dude!

Sure, freedom of choice is most often good - but might lead
to end in an FS (flexibility syndrom).
But ok, I understand this and let's see if we can make our container
better customizable.
But we should make sure that our simplest version of the container
(without any extension) has more value over a simple map :)

Carsten