excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: Excalibur-Thread
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:58:56 GMT
I just did an update and ran "maven multiproject:install" under the
Excalibur/thread
directory.  All tests are currently passing.  Currently there are only 2
under the
impl subproject.  The pools are built on top in the pool project where
most things
are tested.

I have been making heavy use of both the instrumented resource limiting
versions of
both the pool and thread classes for several years.  They have been
working perfectly
and do absolutely everything I need efficiently.

Other than the failing tests that you are citing, what is the
maintenance that is needed?

Cheers,
Leif