excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Before the Event migration can happen...
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:30:35 GMT
The Event/MPool libraries have to be incorporated into IBiblio.  I have
applied for the libraries to be uploaded and have not yet heard back
(just did as of a few minutes ago), so when they are up on ibiblio I
can start changing the POM and having it work.

Just a side note here, this time the Maven integration for the libraries
was relatively easy--so I went ahead and did it.  I think the Checkstyle
is a bit too harsh, but that is a minor complaint.

Hope all goes well, I have a couple fires to put out.

                 - Rich Cook