excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: stress testing fortress
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:38:32 GMT
Shash Chatterjee wrote:

>>Shash, Michael,
>>

>>do you guys have a development keel installation (running a real
>>keel-based application, not just tests) where you can easily swap
>
> Ha!  unit-tests?  Real application is mostly what we have :-)
>

>>out the fortress jar?
>

> Lacking both an account with permissions, and enough time at the moment, I
> have not setup svn access yet.  If you can provide me a location to retrieve
> built JARs from, I can try late tonight.

Not tonight.  I haven't had the time to do the integration yet.  I am
crashing on not one but two projects at work, so I probably won't be
able to take care of that yet.  One of the projects should have the
magic build (crosses fingers) that makes everything alright, but I am
just starting on the other (which has a ton of work to do by tomorrow
evening).

                 - Rich Cook