excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Do we want to migrate Fortress to new event lib?
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:29:08 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think at a very minimum we should deprecate the excalibur-event.
> However before we integrate into fortress1.x (which I think we should) I
> would prefer some burn in time or at least someone who can spend a bit
> of time playing and seeing what breaks.

Ok, just need a little clarification here.  Are you saying we do the
work of integration first to see what would break before doing a relese?
Or are you saying we stress Fortress 1.0 as is?

I am using Fortress for my GUIApp framework project.  This provides a
decent test bed, but it doesn't excersize all of Fortress' features.

I know we need to add a bunch of test cases for Fortress 1.x, but we
need to take these things one step at a time.

                 - Rich Cook