excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Which version of Maven?
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:45:39 GMT
I am probably behind the times because I have a maven build that is
working for my GUIApp stuff, and a change that I needed, and had
committed, to the java:jar plugin didn't make it into the newer
releases.  Quite frustrating for me.

So, what has the current Excalibur codebase been created and tested
against?  I would like to have that info so I can test it before I
make any determinations as to which build system I prefer.

                 - Rich Cook