excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: More on SVN/CVS/gump/building excalibur
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:01:58 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> the following should work too (but doesn't atm):
>
>   cd $directory_where_you_checked_out_trunk
>   less README.txt # build instructions
>   cd buildsystem/jbs
>   less README.txt # more build instructions
>   ant -buildfile install.xml
>   cd ../..
>   ant
>
> this is not working because the installation of the jbs build system
> won't work because I screwed up a repository on sourceforge. I'll fix
> this today or tomorrow.

this now almost works for me again:

     cd ~/svn/excalibur/trunk/buildsystem/jbs/install
     ant -q
     scp -r minotaur.apache.org:~leosimons/.jbs/private-repository/* \
       ~/.jbs/repository/
     cd ../..
     ant -q

I'm still getting the dependencies.list files fixed up again (now who
screwed that up? Shame on you!)...

cheers,

- Leo