excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Welcome to Excalibur!
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:42:37 GMT
Hi gang!

It all took a bit (way!) longer than expected, but bits and pieces of
our infrastructure are finally dropping in place. It'll be a while
before we've got everything running (in particular svn not working yet;
unix group contains just me; etc etc), but we now have a place to talk!

What I don't want to do yet is send out all these big announcements just
yet. Announcements are more sexy when they're not just "new project with
old code will Kick Ass(tm)". We're all exited, but there's no particular
reason for anyone else to be. Yet. What I would like to do is get some
idea of where you all want to go.

Who are you, where do you want to be tomorrow, and how does excalibur
fit in?

cheers,

- Leo