excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Gump?
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:09:31 GMT
On Sunday 20 June 2004 17:29, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Apart from that, I think if we the gump support in Excalibur runs
> once, keeping it running (updating the descriptors etc.) is easy
> and I will help with that.

Gump builds Excalibur, except not running the unit tests, every day, now more
than once every day.
I think Leo is expressing the 'reverse' of this concern, that if he goes on a
4 week holiday and comes back, Gump no longer builds Excalibur, and he will
have to spend a lot of time sorting it out.

And don't forget, Gump today can answer the other questions on how much of
Excalibur has dependencees (see separate thread).

I barely think Gump is optionally, and everyone should chip in their part.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /