excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Gump?
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 04:36:26 GMT
On Sunday 20 June 2004 07:05, Peter Donald wrote:

> And there is the rub. As you have pointed out - no one maintains them
> but you and I certainly don't plan to put in the effort. Unless there is
> other active develoeprs who are willing to step up and do the work then
> we may aswell nuke support now.

Isn't that a double-edged sword??  Couldn't one argue that it adds to the list
of reasons to nuke Maven usage instead?

IMHO, there are >200 projects registered with Gump that dependens on
Excalibur, I don't see how Excalibur can choose to be outside, just as little
as jakarta-commons, Ant, Log4J and a handful other projects that have several
hundred dependencees...

Cheers
Nicla

--