excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Instrument Manager package.
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:15:16 GMT
On Friday 18 June 2004 13:03, Leif Mortenson wrote:
> Leo, Niclas,
> I have been going through the dependencies of the various projects and
> do not see
> where there would be any dependency problems created by merging the
> pool-instrumented into pool-impl, and thread-instrumented into
> thread-impl packages.
> It looks like the dependency loops were all cleaned up by breaking the
> component
> package up into component, testcase and component-tests.

:o)

I leave it to you guys. I am only here to shed any additional light, if
needed, to the changes made.

A lot of the motivation was referred to the AltRMI (compile time dependency is
bad enough), and if you take that out, and people are generally positive to
instrumentation, then I think you are in good position....

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /