excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: Adding some test cases
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:32:16 GMT
Hello Berin!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Berin Loritsch [mailto:bloritsch@d-haven.org]

> May I suggest adding the testcases for the easily tested stuff first
> (like the exception classes), and then working your way to the more
> convoluted stuff.  I found that approach worked well for me in testing
> and refactoring the Event/MPool stuff.

I'm not sure how much valuable is to test exception classes, really. And
those TDD I've added are not valuable, either. I've just made them to
express my intentions of what - IMHO - Fortress 2 should be able to handle.

Have you found a bug in an exception class through test cases before? I can
change my mind :-)

Best regards,
hammett