excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: [RT] Getting to the 'point' of excalibur
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:44:04 GMT

Good, mate. Good!

I'm not here to protect my interests at all, but that is just my case. >:-)
I have my fork of fortress here with a few bug corrections and could live
peacefully with that. I'm here to watch and participate in a new generation
of embedded solutions from ASF team.

There are a broad range of options to Fortress 2.0. Carsten for instance, if
I remember correctly, has done a setter "dependency injection" (I'm not sure
if I like this new name). This is only a tiny evolution that shows what can
be achieve by the end of the day.

Having POJOs managed by Fortress will be cool. Having a brand new lookup
mechanism (we could look at Jini's mechanism) will be cooler. Having
intercerptors and AOP capabilities.. Wow! Keeping as simple as we can. Oh my
Godness!

I'm willing to work towards it (Ermm.. I'm working from 9AM to 9PM every day
and weekends, so I can't contribute with more than some posts by the time)
but I'm sure people here have a lot of interesting ideas that we should put
together before starting to code :-)

Cheers,
hammett