excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: More on SVN/CVS/gump/building excalibur
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:05:55 GMT
Speaking of building... :-)

If I gentle ask you guys to not use Maven, are you going to be very angry?
Please, Ant just work(tm)...

What do you guys think?

Cheers!
hammett

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Leo Simons [mailto:lsimons@jicarilla.org]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2004 05:15
Para: dev@excalibur.apache.org
Assunto: More on SVN/CVS/gump/building excalibur

Hi gang!

yes, we are using SVN! No, we are not using CVS! ASF infra has been
trying to get more and more projects to use it; all of avalon completely
moved to SVN a few weeks back. For us to start using svn was a simple
matter of an svn copy executed after some permissions were set.