excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: RES: Current Website
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:45:14 GMT

I'll start work on it then. :)

> Peter Donald wrote:
> > In which case could Leo be so kind as to add some wordage describing the
> > deprecation and removal of compatibility.
>
> ouch!
>
> I'd much prefer getting a better site setup in place. What happens if
> Aaron decides to finish his tutorial....? :-D

My tutorial has constantly been delayed because as soon as I start working
on it, either the subject matter is radically refactored or deprecated!  :)

I'd like to at least use excalibur as a home for that IoC tutorial I did
earlier.  It compared Fortress and Pico.  I think it would make for a nice
beginners introduction to Fortress.

Then we can update the "Developing with Avalon" for a more advanced
tutorial.  Avalon isn't using it now since so much has changed.  I think
they'll be looking at a new developer's tutorial anyway.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653