excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Minor Grumble with Maven and Repository
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:06:23 GMT

Another solution, at least for JMS, is to use the Geronimo jars at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo-spec/jars/

JavaMail has been a problem for a lot of people.  I think some of the James
crew were looking at a solution a while back.  Not sure if they found one.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653